Victorian Beam Pine Medium
These reclaimed boards are cut from Victorian Pine beams salvaged from the cotton mills from the North of England. Full of charm and character and wire brush sanded to add texture to the surface.
We can supply them with a matt lacquer finish for an extra £15m2
- Product – Victorian beam pine medium
- Surface – Wire brush sanded
- Width: Approximately 170mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Yes
- Cracks: Yes
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Sawn square edged
- Finish – Matt lacquer
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.