Victorian Beam Boards Grey
These reclaimed boards are cut from Victorian Pine beams salvaged from the cotton mills from the North of England. Full of charm and character.
Over 1000m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks
We can supply them with a matt lacquer finish for an extra £15m2
- Product – Victorian Beam Pine Grey
- Surface – Wire brush sanded
- Width: Approximately 170mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Yes
- Cracks: Yes
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Original square edge
- Finish – Matt lacquer
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.