Reclaimed Douglas Fir Cladding Boards
These beautiful Douglas Fir boards are milled from our stock of reclaimed timber beams. With their amazing grain pattern then finished with whitewash these will add calming neutral tones to any room.
Over 1000m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks.
We can supply them oiled for an extra £15m2
- Product – Reclaimed Douglas Fir Cladding Boards
- Surface – Milled
- Width: Approximately 140 - 180mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Some
- Cracks: Some
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Sawn square edged
- Finish – Band - sawn then sanded smooth and white washed
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.