Reclaimed Cabin Boards
These reclaimed boards have been salvaged from the sides of old cabins. Very rustic weather beaten surface. Perfect for vintage wall cladding boards.
Approx 300m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks.
We can supply them lacquered for an extra £15m2
- Product - Reclaimed Wall Cladding
- Surface - Original
- Width: Approximately 130mm
- Thickness - Approx 6mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Some
- Cracks: Some
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Original square edge
- Finish - Wire brush sanded
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.