Reclaimed Beam Pine Boards
These beautifully simple, reclaimed pine boards are milled from our stock of reclaimed Victorian pine beams.
Over 1000m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks
We can supply them lacquered for an extra £15m2
- Product – Reclaimed Beam Pine
- Surface – Milled
- Width: Approximately 140 - 190mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Some
- Cracks: Some
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Sawn square edged
- Finish – Planed
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.