Mill Roof Boards
Beautiful new stock of Mill Roof Boards just arrived in the yard. Layers on layers of original paint still left on the boards. Original fixing marks still visible. Supplied wire brush sanded ready to fit.
Approx 300m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks.
We can supply them with a matt lacquer finish for an extra £15m2
- Product – Mill Roof Boards
- Surface – Original Painted
- Width: Approximately 165mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1.8m
- Holes: Yes
- Cracks: Yes
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Sawn square edge
- Finish – Matt lacquer if specified
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.