Fife Arms Natural Reclaimed Wall Cladding
These beautiful reclaimed boards have been salvaged from the historic Fife Arms in Braemar after the recent renovation of the hotel. They are slow grown Victorian Pine with an original surface that shows the expected amount of wear and tear from timber of this age.
Approx 400m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks
We can apply a lacquer finish for the cost of £15m2
- Product - Reclaimed Pine Wall Cladding
- Surface texture: Wire brush sanded
- Width: Approximately 75 - 130mm
- Thickness - Approx 6 - 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1 - 3m
- Holes: Yes - previous nail holes are in the boards
- Cracks: Minimum
- Colour variation: typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Square shoulder
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.