Fife Arms Dark Wall Cladding
These beautiful reclaimed boards have been salvaged from the historic Fife Arms in Braemar after the recent renovation of the hotel. They are slow grown Victorian Pine with an original surface that shows the expected amount of wear and tear from timber of this age. These boards go through a 5 point process to achieve the rich dark colour.
Approx 400m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks
We can supply them with a matt lacquer finish for an extra £10m2
- Product - Reclaimed Pine Wall Cladding
- Surface texture: Original
- Width: Approximately 100 - 150mm
- Thickness - Approx 10mm
- Length: Approximately 1 - 3m
- Holes: Minimum - boards were secretly fixed
- Cracks: Minimum
- Colour variation: Minimum
- Joint detail: Square shoulder
- Finish - Lacquered ready to fit.
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.