Fife Arms Dark Wall Cladding
These beautiful reclaimed boards have been salvaged from the historic Fife Arms in Braemar after the recent renovation of the hotel. They are slow grown Victorian Pine with an original surface that shows the expected amount of wear and tear from timber of this age. These boards go through a 5 point process to achieve the rich dark colour.
£60m2 ex Vat.
- Product - Reclaimed Pine Wall Cladding
- Surface texture: Original
- Width: Approximately 100 - 150mm
- Thickness - Approx 10mm
- Length: Approximately 1 - 3m
- Holes: Minimum - boards were secretly fixed
- Cracks: Minimum
- Colour variation: Minimum
- Joint detail: Square shoulder
- Finish - Lacquered ready to fit.
Email us to enquire.
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.