Vintage Natural Pine
Beautifully simple reclaimed pine boards with hints of original surface markings and a touch of natural wear and tear. If you are looking for a reclaimed floor with light neutral tones, that isn’t over rustic but still containing the imperfections expected with reclaimed timber, then these are perfect. Finished with dead matt lacquer so they actually look totally natural and unfinished
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 180mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Matt lacquer
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.