Victorian Mill Floorboards
These beautiful reclaimed Victorian Mill boards have a more refined surface than some of the more rustic floorboards in our range. Perfect for clients still wanting to have the authenticity of genuine reclaimed boards but with more uniformity in terms of colour and surface wear and tear. Finished with dead matt lacquer to give the impression of an unfinished raw look.
- Product – Engineered Victorian Mill Pine Floorboards
- Surface – Re - sawn hand sanded
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 180mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: Minimal
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Matt lacquer
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.