Unfinished Victorian Beam Pine
These reclaimed boards are cut from Victorian Pine beams salvaged from the cotton mills from the North of England. Full of charm and character with some original fixing markings showing on the surface.
With rising costs throughout the construction sector we are offering these boards unfinished to help keep costs down for customers. We can advise you on how to finish the boards yourself and which products to use so you can save money by doing some of the work yourself. You will still be supplied with a beautiful reclaimed engineered board that is super easy to fit and hand sanded by us ready for you to finish to your own specifications.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture:Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 140 - 190mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Unfinished
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.