These reclaimed Pine boards are made from timber we salvaged from a building refurbishment in the Spinningfields are of Manchester. Not over rustic but still with lots of character and original surface fixture markings and imperfections. Hand worked tongue and grooves so the boards look very traditional after fitting then finished with 2 coats of matt Hardwax oil for durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: Approximately 150mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Hardwax Oil
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.