Scrubbed Georgian Pine Boards
These beautiful reclaimed Georgian Pine boards have been scrubbed and finished in white flooring oil. Full of character and natural patina. Original fixing marks in the surface. Supplied in pre-finished engineered boards.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed Georgian pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded scrubbed surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: approximately 240mm
- length: Approximately 2.35m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Oil
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.