Reclaimed Workshop Boards
These original Reclaimed Pine boards have been salvaged from the roof of a workshop built in approx 1910. Beautiful time worn face and original surface markings.
Approx 360m2 in stock
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: approximately 140mm.
- Thickness - 21mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Wax
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.