Reclaimed Whitewashed Douglas Fir Boards
These gorgeous reclaimed Douglas Fir floorboards are full of character and a true rare find. Salvaged from a 19th Century Cotton Mill, we have re - sawn them through our mill and are supplying them with a bandsawn whitewashed surface that is hand sanded then finished in dead matt invisible lacquer. We can also supply them with a smooth finish without the bandsaw marks if clients request this. Available in both solid and engineered options.
Engineered cost £105m2 ex Vat
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Band - Sawn hand sanded.
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 180mm - can also be supplied in random widths
- Length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 18 or 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Invisible lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove. A French Bleed can be applied as an option to give a very traditional look.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only For Engineered Boards, Solid boards must be face or secret nailed and cannot be used over UFH.
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.