Reclaimed Whitewashed Douglas Fir Boards
These gorgeous reclaimed Douglas Fir floorboards are full of character and a true rare find. Salvaged from a 19th Century Cotton Mill, we have re - sawn them through our mill and are supplying them with a bandsawn whitewashed surface that is hand sanded then finished in dead matt invisible lacquer. We can also supply them with a smooth finish without the bandsaw marks if clients request this. Available in both solid and engineered options.
Engineered cost £100m2 ex Vat
Solid cost £90m2 ex Vat
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Band - Sawn hand sanded.
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 180mm - can also be supplied in random widths
- Length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Invisible lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove. A French Bleed can be applied as an option to give a very traditional look.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only For Engineered Boards, Solid boards must be face or secret nailed and cannot be used over UFH.
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.