Fife Arms Reclaimed Victorian Pine Floorboards
These beautiful reclaimed boards have been salvaged from the historic Fife Arms in Braemar after the recent renovation of the hotel. They are slow grown Victorian Pine and have originally been secretly nailed through the tongue and groove. The surface is original and shows the expected amount of wear and tear from timber of this age without being too rustic. The boards will add a very classical look to many types of property. We will be offering them for sale in both solid or engineered format and either fully renovated to clients specification or “as is” condition on request.
Solid cost £50m2 ex Vat
Engineered cost POA
Pre - Finishing cost - POA
- Product: Reclaimed Victorian pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Original
- Width: Approximately 100mm
- Length: Approximately 1 - 5m
- Holes: Minimum - boards were secretly fixed
- Cracks: Minimum
- Finish: As per clients specification
- Colour variation: Minimum
- Joint detail: As per clients specification
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only For Engineered Boards, Solid boards must be face or secret nailed and cannot be used over UFH.
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.