Beautiful character grade French Oak floorboards, all individually hand aged. Brushed finish for texture. Our added nail holes to the surface will make the floor look like its been traditionally nailed down. Hand worked joints to take away the uniform look of a modern tongue and groove. All these artisan elements combine to give a very authentic and reclaimed look and feel to your floor.
- Product: Hand aged Oak floorboard
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Engineered thickness: 20mm with 6mm Oak wear layer.
- Solid thickness 20mm
- Width: approximately 160mm, 180mm, 200mm
- Length: approx. 1.8m – 2.4m
- Knots: Some - all filled.
- Cracks: Some - all filled.
- Finish: Oil
- Colour variation: Some, typical with natural Oak.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: Yes
Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.