Hand Painted Floorboards
Each board of carefully selected timber is hand-sanded, leaving a wonderful undulating, time-worn surface. Existing marks and holes remain adding character and rustic charm to the final look.
And whilst our recommendation is either Little Green or Farrow and Ball paint, our highly skilled craftsmen will paint the boards in your choice of paint. Finally, they are supplied to you with stunning hand-worked tongue and groove joints for a traditional look when fitted.
Available in the following widths:
|140mm||£70.00 per sqm ex. VAT|
|190mm||£85.00 per sqm ex. VAT|
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine
- Surface texture: Hand sanded with a gently undulating time worn surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply
- Width: Approximately 140mm or 190mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Finish: Floor Paint
- Colour variation: No
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes - strictly guidelines only. Check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION +
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.