These Edwardian Pine boards have been salvaged from a school in Lancashire. Beautiful patina with hand sanded original surface. Finished with dead matt lacquer.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: Approximately 125mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Dead matt lacquer
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.