Cotton Mill Pine
These beautiful original Victorian Pine boards have been salvaged from a Lancashire cotton mill.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Original time worn hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 150mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Lacquer for a tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
We can also supply these boards ends matched for an extra £10m2
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.