Chelsea Oak Flooring
Very natural Character Grade oak that shows off the beautiful grain in each plank. Some boards will have knots that provide interest and unique characteristics to each individual plank. Finished in flooring oil for tough, durable and easy to maintain surface. Also supplied with a hand finished tongue and groove joint to keep the traditional look after fitting.
- Product: Traditional Oak floorboard
- Colour tone - natural Oak
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Engineered thickness: 20mm with 6mm Oak wear layer
- Solid thickness 20mm
- Width: approximately 160mm, 180mm, 200mm
- Length: approx. 1.8m – 2.4m
- Knots: Some - all filled.
- Cracks: Some - all filled.
- Finish: Oil
- Colour variation: Some, typical with natural Oak.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: Yes
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.