Reclaimed Beam Pine Floorboards
Product - Engineered Reclaimed Pine Floorboard.
These beautifully simple, reclaimed pine floorboards are machined from reclaimed beams. They are hand sanded in our workshop by our talented team and pre-finished with lacquer, giving the boards a deep natural colouration and extreme resistance to wear. The boards are supplied in easy-to-fit engineered boards with hand-worked tongue and groove joints for a traditional feel.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine
- Surface texture: Hand sanded with a gently undulating time worn surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine
- Backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: Approximately 190mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Finish: Lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.