Reclaimed Baltic Pine Floorboards
Guaranteed to add warmth and character to your home, these gorgeous reclaimed Baltic Pine floorboards are full of character. Made from 100% reclaimed timber the boards have been band-sawn and hand sanded to give them a beautiful, rustic surface texture and retain nail holes from previous fixings.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded with some faint band saw marks left in for added character.
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 190mm - can also be supplied in random widths
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove. A French Bleed can be applied as an option to give a very traditional look.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.