Reclaimed Grey Pine Floorboards
Full of character and with a time-worn, gently undulating surface, these reclaimed pine boards are finished in white oil which gives them a greyish neutral colour tone. The original surface still retains existing marks and holes, packing a whole load of rustic character into your renovation project.
Finished by hand in oil the boards are supplied to you with beautiful hand-worked tongue and groove for traditional look when fitted.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Gently undulating time worn hand sanded surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 190mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Oil for a tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove. A French Bleed can be applied as an option to give a very traditional look.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.