Antique Roof Boards
These original wide antique roof boards are hand sanded then finished to clients specification. Amazing depth of natural colour and patina. Time worn surface. Sold in engineered format.
Boards can be supplied pre-finished at a cost of £15m2
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Gently undulating time worn hand sanded surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 140 - 190mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 18 or 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: To clients specification.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.