Textile Factory Boards Raw
This beautiful reclaimed Pine timber has been salvaged from a huge European textile factory. Built in the 1930's these boards formed all the floors and ceilings of the entire buildings. These boards have been sanded back further to remove more of the original surface, then finished in a raw lacquer to give a natural and unfinished look and feel. As all of the other boards in this range, they have been hand sanded and still have some original surface fixing marks that are visible.
Also available in Dark, Natural and Light
- Product – Engineered Textile Factory Boards Raw.
- Surface – Hand sanded original
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm Reclaimed Pine
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 100mm - 140mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: some
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Raw lacquer
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.