Reclaimed Threshing Barn Floorboards
Salvaged from a Threshing Barn these beautiful rare and original reclaimed boards are hand sanded to retain maximum character. Hand finished with floor wax so the boards have a very traditional finish with the just right level of lustre. Full of character these are stunning floorboards. Made into engineered boards so easy to fit, work over underfloor heating systems and can be glued down to solid floors.
Approx 400m2 available
- Product – Engineered Reclaimed Threshing Barn Floorboards
- Surface – Hand sanded original
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC BB/BB Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 140mm and 180mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Floorwax
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.