Lye Washed Floorboards
Our beautiful Reclaimed Lye-washed Pine has as lightly band sawn surface with some original surface markings and cracks. The lye bleaches out the colour from the timber so this is perfect if you want a neutral Scandinavian look to your floor. Supplied in mixed widths and finished in dead mat natural lacquer to protect the boards whilst giving a very natural look to the floor.
- Product – Engineered Lye Washed Pine Floorboards
- Surface – Band-sawn (smooth surface optional)
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 100mm - 220mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Matt lacquer
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.