Country House Pine
Stunning batch of Reclaimed Pine boards that have been salvaged from a local Victorian country house. Approx 150mm wide with an original surface that is full of character. These will be sold sanded ready to fit but without any finish. We can supply them in clients specification for an extra £20m2 Our recommendation is either dead mat lacquer or wax.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard
- Surface: Hand sanded original
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: approximately 150mm.
- Thickness - 21mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Tbc
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.