Antique Roof Boards
These original antique roof boards are hand sanded then finished with oil. Amazing depth of natural colour and patina. Sold in both solid and engineered format.
Solid cost - £85m2
Engineered cost - £105m2
- Product: 21mm thick reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Gently undulating time worn hand sanded surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 160mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Wax
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.