Reclaimed Church Hall Boards
These beautiful reclaimed Pine boards have been salvaged from a church hall Circa 1905. They are in totally original condition. Full of character and natural patina. We have retained the look they have developed over the years by cleaning them and giving them the lightest of sands then finishing them with Bona Natural to keep the boards looking raw and unfinished. Supplied in pre-finished engineered boards.
Approx 300m2 in stock.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm FSC birch ply.
- Width: approximately 150mm
- length: Approximately 2.35m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Bona Traffic
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.