Reclaimed Barn Loft Floorboards
These reclaimed Barn Loft floorboards have been salvaged from the ceiling of a late 19th Century barn on a country estate in North Yorkshire. We have retained bleached look they have developed over the years by finishing them with Bona Craft Oil to keep the boards looking raw and unfinished.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: approximately 140mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Bona Craft Oil
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.