Bespoke Medium Reclaimed Pine
The client brief for this bespoke reclaimed pine flooring was old school British luxury as it was being fitted in a large English country home. It’s being used over underfloor heating so had to be supplied in an engineered board that looked like it had been down for ever. We used some of our reclaimed timber boards in widths of 220mm and 140mm as the client wanted the traditional look of mixed widths. Each board is put through an 8 point process to achieve the truly antique look. Finish is wax as not being used in the kitchen and we wanted the feel and smell you can only get from a waxed floor. We are so pleased with it it’s now been added to our full range.
- Product: Engineered bespoke reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply
- Width: Approximately 140 and 210mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Wax or Hardwax Oil
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.