Reclaimed Baltic Lime Washed Floorboards
These reclaimed Baltic pine boards have a flatter, brush-sanded surface.
Hand finished in lacquer and with a lime-wash effect, the boards are supplied to you with stunning hand-worked tongue and grooves for a traditional look when fitted.
Perfect for coastal properties or when clients are looking for a lighter and more Scandinavian looking floor.
Available in the following widths:
|140mm||£70.00 per sqm ex VAT|
|190mm||£85.00 per sqm ex VAT|
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine
- Surface texture: Hand sanded
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply
- Width: Approximately 190mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Finish: Lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes - strictly guidelines only. Check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.