Reclaimed Dark Oak Floorboards
Bursting with character, this authentic, antique dark oak flooring is not only stunning, but practical too. The undulating time-worn surface retains original marks and holes, adding beautiful rustic charm to your renovation project.
We take great care to hand sand every individual board and finish them in your choice of oil or lacquer. Finally, we supply them to you with stunning hand-worked joints to keep them looking traditional after fitting.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed Oak
- Surface texture: Hand sanded with a gently undulating time worn surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed Oak
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply
- Width: Approximately 190mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Finish: Oil or lacquer for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes - strictly guidelines only. Check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.