Textile Factory Boards Dark
This beautiful reclaimed Pine timber has been salvaged from a huge European textile factory. Built in the 1930's these boards formed all the floors and ceilings of the entire buildings. We have used a deeper brown Hardwax oil on this range to provide a richer overall colour. Hand sanded to retain maximum character with some original surface fixing marks still visible.
Also available in Natural, Raw and Light
- Product – Engineered Textile Factory Boards Dark
- Surface – Hand sanded original
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm Reclaimed Pine
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 100mm - 140mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: some
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Hardwax Oil
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.