Textile Factory Boards Light
This beautiful reclaimed Pine timber has been salvaged from a huge European textile factory. Built in the 1930's these boards formed all the floors and ceilings of the entire buildings. Light and neutral tones, finished in white Hardwax oil for easy maintenance and durability. Hand sanded to retain maximum character with some original surface fixing marks still visible.
Also available in Dark, Raw and Natural
- Product – Engineered Textile Factory Boards Light.
- Surface – Hand sanded original
- Engineered wear layer - 6mm Reclaimed Pine
- Engineered backing - 15mm FSC Birch ply.
- Width: Mixed - approx 100mm - 140mm
- Thickness - 21mm
- Length: Approximately - 2.4m
- Holes: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes, larger ones will be filled.
- Colour variation: some
- Joint detail: Hand worked tongue and groove.
- Finish – Hardwax Oil
Fixing methods: Guidelines Only
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.