Swizzles Factory Boards
Original reclaimed pine floorboards salvaged from one of the Victorian mill buildings on the Swizzles sweet factory site in New Mills. We are leaving the original paint on the boards where it is still stuck. Packed full of natural character and charm with existing time worn surface markings these are a very nice piece of British industrial heritage.
Also available as wall cladding
- Product: 21mm thick reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: approximately 150mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Lacquer
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.