Reclaimed Wharf Pine Floorboards
This is our new stock of reclaimed Wharf Pine floorboards. Salvaged from a Liverpool dock warehouse circa 1880. Hand finished so the boards retain the maximum amount of character. These are available in easy to fit engineered boards and are totally pre - finished so no further work needs to be done to them.
- Product: Engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: FSC or PEFC sustainably sourced ply.
- Width: Approximately 130mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Thickness: 21mm
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Oil
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.