Reclaimed Engine Shed Floorboards
Our reclaimed Engine Shed floorboards are available in engineered format. Hand sanded to retain maximum character these boards have amazing colour and patina. A true rare find. These are original reclaimed pine boards.
Price is £75m2 unfinished
We can also offer this pre finished.
- Product: 21mm thick reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 145mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Lacquer
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.