Painted Warehouse Boards
Original reclaimed boards salvaged from a 19th C dock warehouse. Layers of original paint still on the surface these boards are packed full of character and natural ware.
Approx 400m2 in stock. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks
We can supply them lacquered for an extra £15m2
- Product – Painted Warehouse Boards
- Surface – Original paint
- Width: Approximately 140mm
- Thickness - Approx 8mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Yes
- Cracks: Yes
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Sawn square edged
- Finish – Wire Brush Sanded
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.