Original Bead Jointed Wall Cladding
These boards were salvaged from a Church vestry and have the original bead joint down one edge. The boards are supplied de - nailed and wire brushed sanded to remove any loose paint and timber.
We can supply them lacquered for and extra £10m2
- Product - Reclaimed Pine Wall Cladding
- Surface - Original
- Width: Approximately 150mm
- Thickness - Approx 12mm
- Length: Approximately 1- 3m
- Holes: Minimum
- Cracks: Minimun
- Joint detail: Square edged bead joint
- Finish - Wire brush sanded
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.