Manchester Mill White Oiled Reclaimed Floorboards
Stunning original reclaimed Victorian pine boards salvaged from a Manchester Cotton Mill. Amazing colour and patina these boards are packed full of charm and character. Original surface markings with lots of natural undulation and original fixing marks. All larger holes and cracks will be filled with black filler. Finished in white flooring oil these are a genuine rare find original floorboards.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Gently undulating time worn hand sanded surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 150mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Oil for a tough, durable and easy to maintain finish.
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove. A French Bleed can be applied as an option to give a very traditional look.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.