Grain Store Boards
These boards have been salvaged from the outside of large Grain Store. With a silvered and weather-beaten surface acquired over years of being out in the elements these reclaimed timber boards have great character and texture.
Low stock 10m2. These boards are supplied ready to fit. Each order is de-nailed with all waste removed and split ends cut off. They are then wire brush sanded ready to be sent out. Lead time on an average size order is approx 2 weeks.
We can supply them with a lacquer finish for an extra £15m2
- Product – Grain Store Wall Cladding
- Surface - Original
- Width: Approximately 120mm
- Thickness - Approx 10mm
- Length: Approximately 1.9m
- Holes: Some
- Cracks: Some
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Original square edged
- Finish - Wire Brush Sanded
SOLD PER SQUARE METRE
For information on delivery, see our delivery information page.