Georgian Pine Floorboards
These beautiful and extremely rare original Georgian Pine boards have been given a gentle clean and light hand sand to retain all of the character they have accumulated over the last couple of hundred years. Beautiful time worn original surface with the majority of the boards being around 10 inches - 240mm wide. Supplied in engineered boards with a wax finish.
- Product: 21mm thick reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Hand sanded original surface
- Engineered wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Engineered backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: random approximately 180 - 240mmmm. Majority will be 240mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Wax
- Colour variation: some, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Solid boards must be face fixed into joists
- Fully glue down: Engineered only
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Engineered only, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.