Antique Waxed Reclaimed Floorboards
These boards are hand sanded then waxed. Amazing depth of natural colour and patina. Sold in engineered format.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed pine floorboard.
- Surface texture: Gently undulating time worn hand sanded surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed pine.
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply.
- Width: Approximately 160mm.
- length: Approximately 2.3m.
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled.
- Finish: Wax
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber.
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove.
Fixing methods: Guidlines Only
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes, check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
FSC certified. Buy with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.