Reclaimed Oak Floorboards
This gorgeous engineered reclaimed Oak has a beautifully and gently undulating surface that has been hand sanded and finished with flooring oil. The boards are supplied in random width and supplied with a hand worked tongue and groove joint to provide a very traditional finish and look after fitting. The highest quality 15mm thick Birch Ply base with a 6 - 7 mm thick Oak wear layer. This is the highest of quality hand made and hand finished engineered Oak floorboard.
Price is £195 per m2 ex vat.
- Product: 21mm thick engineered reclaimed Oak
- Surface texture: Hand sanded with a gently undulating time worn surface
- Wear layer: 6mm reclaimed Oak
- Backing: 15mm BB/BB WBP FSC birch ply
- Width: Approximately 190mm
- length: Approximately 2.3m
- Holes: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Cracks: Yes - larger ones will be filled
- Finish: Oil for a tough, durable and easy to maintain finish
- Colour variation: Yes, typical with reclaimed timber
- Joint detail: Hand-worked tongue and groove
- Fully glue down: Yes
- Face nail or secret nail: Yes
- Float: No
- Use over under floor heating: Yes - strictly guidelines only. Check with UFH manufacturer's guidelines.
Setup costs There is no minimum order amount and setup is free for orders over 20sqm.
£150 setup fee applies for orders between 11 and 20sqm
£300 setup fee applies for orders under 10sqm
Samples Call 01704 893998 or email us for a £12 sample.
Delivery Can be arranged nationally and internationally.